The SAMRA Yearbook is a longstanding tradition and offers an exceptional branding opportunity:
- It is a source of suppliers for research clients
- It serves as a reference work and a means of finding employment for new talent looking to enter the industry
- It provides an archive for achievements and developments in the industry
Are you part of the market research industry in Southern Africa…?
The SAMRA Yearbook2016 (25th Edition) will be available in print as well as online via our website. The print version is distributed free of charge to all SAMRA Organisation members (100+ members with 1600+ Associate members) and all SAMRA Independent members (180+) on both supplier and client side, as well as Universities and SAMRA Accredited Marketing Researchers (SARs). The SAMRA Yearbook can also be purchased in hard copy by non-members or members wanting additional hard copies.
And so, as the tradition has been for a quarter of a century…
We hereby call on SAMRA members and suppliers to the market research industry to advertise in this flagship publication.
What to do? First-come, first-served!
1. Select the option/s you would like to book (see options below, on the booking form).
2. Complete the booking form (below), by no later than 24 April 2017.
3. Process the SAMRA invoice and submit proof of payment to SAMRA
4. Submit your advertising materials to SAMRA by no later than 30 April 2017:
- Submit advertisements in high res pdf format: the specifications will be sent to you once your booking has been confirmed.
- Submit the forms that are relevant for your booking: the link to the form(s) will be sent to you once your booking has been confirmed.
The 2016 Yearbook will be available in May 2017. The content will include:
- Messages from the 2016/2017 Chair, the CEO and the Treasurer
- Information about SAMRA (Goals and Objectives, and Products and Services)
- Information about SAMRA Governance, including a list of previous SAMRA Chairmen, the current SAMRA Board and SAMRA Staff
- A list of SAMRA Organisation and Independent Members
- The SAMRA Honour Roll and a list of other SAMRA members who have been granted and maintained Professional Recognition status
- Ethics and the Code of Conduct
- SAMRA Annual Conference history, and the 2016 winning paper
- Useful resources such as addresses of stakeholder organisations and education and training providers
- The Directory of Research Services with advertising opportunities as follows:
- Research supplier profiles (i.e. business card – 6 per page, half or full page organisation profiles in a predetermined format)
- Research supplier services index
- Venues for hire listings
For examples from the 2015 yearbook, click here: Research Supplier Profiles and Venues for Hire 2015/2016 and Research Suppliers Services Index 2015/2016;
As always, we appreciate your support. And feel free to distribute this request to anyone who might be interested in advertising in the SAMRA Yearbook!