The SAMRA Yearbook is a longstanding tradition and offers an exceptional branding opportunity:
- It is a source of suppliers for research clients
- It serves as a reference work and a means of finding employment for new talent looking to enter the industry
- It provides an archive for achievements and developments in the industry
Are you part of the market research industry in Southern Africa…?
The SAMRA Yearbook 2015/2016 (24th Edition) will be available in print as well as online via our website. The print version is distributed free of charge to all SAMRA Organisation members (100+ members with 1500+ Associate members) and all SAMRA Independent members (200+) on both supplier and client side, as well as all Universities (incl. Marketing, Business and Social Science departments) and all SAMRA Accredited Marketing Researchers (SARs). The SAMRA Yearbook can also be purchased in hard copy by non-members.
And so, as the tradition has been for the more than two decades…
We hereby call on SAMRA members and suppliers to the market research industry to advertise in this flagship publication.
What to do? First-come, first-served!
1. Select the option/s you would like to book (see options below, on the booking form).
2. Complete the booking form (below), by no later than 12 February 2016
3. Process the SAMRA invoice and submit proof of payment to SAMRA
4. Submit your advertising materials to SAMRA by no later than 24 February 2016:
- Submit advertisements in high res pdf format: the specifications will be sent to you once your booking has been confirmed.
- Submit the forms that are relevant for your booking: the link to the form(s) will be sent to you once your booking has been confirmed.
The Yearbook will be available in March 2016. The content will include:
- Messages from the 2015/2016 Chair, the CEO and the Treasurer
- Information about SAMRA (Goals and Objectives, and Products and Services)
- Information about SAMRA Governance, including a list of previous SAMRA Chairmen, the current SAMRA Board and SAMRA Staff
- A list of SAMRA Organisation and Independent Members
- The SAMRA Honour Roll and a list of other SAMRA members who have been granted and maintained Professional Recognition status
- Ethics and the Code of Conduct
- SAMRA Annual Conference history, and the 2015 winning paper
- Useful resources such as addresses of stakeholder organisations and education and training providers
- The Directory of Research Services with advertising opportunities as follows: Research supplier profiles (i.e. half or full page organisation profiles in a predetermined format); Research supplier services index; Venues for hire listings. For examples from last year, click here: Research Supplier Profiles and Venues for Hire 2014/2015 and Research Supplier Services Index 2014/2015;
As always, we appreciate your support. And feel free to distribute this request to anyone who might be interested in advertising in the SAMRA Yearbook!