FURTHER EXTENSION FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE 2020/2021 WORKPLACE SKILLS PLANS AND ANNUAL TRAINING REPORTS
On 06 July 2020, the Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology, Dr. BE Nzimande (MP) issued, through Government Gazette number 43508, a further extension for the submission of the 2020/2021 financial year mandatory grant applications to 31 July 2020.
As a result, our processing platform, the Learner Management Information System (LMIS) is now open for companies that did not submit ,to submit their annual mandatory grant applications addressing the following:
a) Workplace Skills Plan (WSP);
b) Annual Training Reports (ATR);
c) PIVOTAL Training Plans (PTP); and
d) PIVOTAL Training Reports (PTR).
Please be advised that:
1. The Services SETA has made amendments to the Learner Management Information System and has also updated the employee template. Please ensure that you submit early to avoid disappointment as no extension will be granted or accepted beyond the 31st July 2020.
2. Each legal, secondary or subsidiary company must submit its own individual Mandatory Grant application.
3. For ease of tracking and effective provisioning of technical support, all mandatory grant (WSP & ATR) related matters must ONLY be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Employees who are enrolled in interventions that started before 31 March 2020 are reportable as part of the Annual Training Report. Learner enrolled after 01 April 2020 must be reported as “Planned” within the Workplace Skills Plan.
5. Please use the 2017 version of the Organised Framework of Occupations (OFO) available on the Services SETA Website.
6. The Mandatory Grant application LMIS portal is accessible via the Services SETA’s website: www.servicesseta.org.za
For Enquiries, please email email@example.com or contact Ms Ria Jordan at 082 561 4338.