…A not-to-be-missed advertising opportunity!
The SAMRA Yearbook is a longstanding tradition and offers exceptional advertising opportunities. The SAMRA Yearbook serves not only as an archive for members about achievements and developments, but also as a source of suppliers for research clients, and a reference work and a means of finding employment for new talent looking to enter the industry.
The SAMRA Yearbook 2014 (23rd Edition) includes an online Directory option, and the print version of the SAMRA Yearbook is distributed free of charge to all SAMRA Organisation members (100+ members with 1500+ Associate members) and Independent members (200+), as well as all Universities (incl. Marketing, Business and Social Science departments) and the top advertising spenders in South Africa. The SAMRA Yearbook can also be purchased in hard copy by non-members.
And so, as the tradition has been, we hereby call on SAMRA members and suppliers to the research industry to advertise in this annual publication.
1. Select the option/s you would like to book (see options below, on the booking form).
2. Complete the advertising booking form (below), by no later than 2 February 2015
3. Process the SAMRA invoice and submit proof of payment to SAMRA
4. Submit your advertising materials to SAMRA by no later than 11 February 2015:
- Submit advertisements in high res pdf format
- Complete the form for a Directory listing (this will be sent to you once your booking has been confirmed)
First come, first served!
The Yearbook will be available by March 2015. The content includes the following:
- Messages from the 2014 Chair, the CEO and the Treasurer
- About SAMRA (Goals and Objectives etc.)
- The SAMRA Board and Staff
- List of SAMRA Chairs
- List of Best paper winners
- SAMRA Honour Roll and Organisation and Independent Members (list)
- SAMRA Activities in 2013/2014
- SAMRA Annual Conference 2014
- Code of Conduct
- Useful Addresses
- Advertising opportunities:
– Research Supplier Directory (print and online)
– Research-related Service Directory
– Page adverts
As always, we appreciate your support. Feel free to distribute this request to anyone who might be interested in advertising space.