For inspiration, read
Final articles need to be submitted by end August 2016 (moved from end July 2016) and should conform to the following requirements:
- Confirmation that the article is original work and not under consideration elsewhere
- Relates to the field of marketing research
- A statement giving the author’s present position and address (postal and e-mail) should be provided.
- Submissions must be made via email.
- The article should be in English, typed in double spacing (including notes and references) in Times New Roman in 12-point font, and between 3000 and 4000 words in length.
- Because of limited space, only summarised tables, graphs and figures should be used.
- An abstract of 200 words in length should be included.
- The format of the article should conform to accepted scientific requirements of published articles, especially with regards to method of referencing and use of tables, graphs and figures.
- Style of writing does not have to be academic, but language must be formal.
If you have some thoughts, but do not have the time or inclination to write a paper, please submit your thoughts to the SAMRA online journal (http://www.samra.co.za/journal-online/).
Duncan Brett, Editor SAMRA Journal (firstname.lastname@example.org)