Final notice is hereby given of the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Southern African Marketing Research Association (SAMRA)
Date: 31 August 2020 at 15h00 to 17h00
RSVP: By 22 August 2020
Venue: Online/Virtual Meeting
Please RSVP and a meeting link will be sent to you.
The Annual General Meeting is a business meeting and it is not open to guests. All paid-up current SAMRA Honorary, Organisation, Associate and Independent members may attend subject to confirmation through RSVP. SAMRA Honorary, Independent and Organisation Member representatives can vote at the meeting, or may appoint a proxy to attend, participate in and vote at the meeting. If you are unable to join us, it is imperative that you appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf. Your proxy does not have to be a SAMRA member.
Please make every effort to join us! Decisions made at the AGM determine what SAMRA does in the year ahead, and how the industry operates in the local, regional and global insights community. We need you at the AGM to make up a quorum that legally constitutes the AGM and thus to make the decisions required to ensure the growth of our industry.
For all the information about the SAMRA AGM, please follow the links below (links activate once the relevant content is uploaded):
- SAMRA AGM Agenda_31 August 2020
- Financial Statements – SAMRA 2019 -2020
- SAMRA AGM Minutes – 30 August 2019
- SAMRA AGM – Proxy Form 31 August 2020
- SAMRA AGM 2020 Chairman’s Report
- SAMRA AGM 2020 Treasurer’s Report
RSVP Please let us know whether you will be attending this year’s SAMRA AGM or not, by completing the RSVP form below by 22 August 2020.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting, please submit the above proxy form.
- If you indicate that you will be attending the AGM, you will be sent a link to join the AGM online.
- If your membership is not up to date, please contact the SAMRA office to renew your membership in time to attend and vote!