At the recent Maghreb and Africa Summit held in Casablanca, Morocco, on 28 and 29 January 2016, representatives from Northern, Western, Eastern and Southern Africa announced the formation of an association for market research associations in Africa.
The goal of the African Market Research Association (AMRA) is to offer one port of call for professional research in Africa, in partnership with local associations, by ensuring professionalism in the market, social and opinion polling research industry in Africa; sharing market, social and opinion polling research knowledge and skills across African markets and countries; promoting African market, social and opinion polling research to the rest of the world; and partnering with AMRA member associations to build the confidence of the rest of the world in African research.
AMRA Management Committee Members:
- North Western Africa: Abdel Wahab Chaoui (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- North Western Africa: Sami Ghabrial (email@example.com)
- Western Africa: Joy Uyanwune (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eastern Africa: Jane Nzomo (email@example.com)
- Southern Africa: Leonie Vorster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, contact email@example.com