Final notice is hereby given of the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Southern African Marketing Research Association (SAMRA)
Date: 6 August 2018 from 15h00 to 17h00.
RSVP: By 1 August 2018
Venue (in person attendance): Africlassic River Lodge Rivonia, 21A Henry Rd, Rivonia, Sandton, 2128
Link to pre-register for online attendance: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4887264706779969026
The Annual General Meeting is a business meeting and it is not open to guests. All paid-up current SAMRA Honorary, Organisation, Associate and Independent members may attend subject to confirmation through RSVP. SAMRA Honorary, Independent and Organisation Member representatives can vote at the meeting, or may appoint a proxy to attend, participate in and vote at the meeting. If you are unable to join us, it is imperative that you appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf. Your proxy does not have to be a SAMRA member.
Please make every effort to join us! Decisions made at the AGM determine what SAMRA does in the year ahead, and how the industry operates in the local, regional and global insights community. We need you at the AGM (in person or online) to make up a quorum that legally constitutes the AGM and thus to make the decisions required to ensure the growth of our industry.
For all the information about the SAMRA AGM, please follow the links below (links activate once the relevant content is uploaded):
- SAMRA AGM Agenda 6 August 2018
- SAMRA 2018 Annual Financial Statements
- SAMRA 2017 AGM Minutes 28 Aug 2017
- SAMRA AGM Proposal and Proxy Form 6 Aug 2018
- SAMRA AGM 2018 Chairman’s Report
- SAMRA AGM 2018 Treasurer’s Report
RSVP Please let us know whether you will be attending (in person or via the online meeting facility) or not, by completing the RSVP form below by 1 August 2018.
- If you are unable to attend in person, please submit the above proxy form.
- If you indicate that you will be attending via the online meeting facility, you will be sent a link to register before the AGM and to attend the AGM online.
- If you are attending in person, please bring a legal form of identification to the meeting (e.g. ID book, driver’s license).
- If your membership is not up to date, visit the Organisation Membership renewal page or the Independent Membership renewal page to renew your membership in time to attend and vote!