Copyright: The copyright and similar rights in this website are owned by the Southern African Marketing Research Association (SAMRA) unless otherwise indicated. None of the material may be used for any commercial or public purpose whatsoever, without prior written approval by SAMRA. The material may not be modified, reproduced, stored, transmitted, publicly displayed or disseminated in any form, either electronic or non-electronic, by any means, including electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, or included in any service whatsoever, without prior written approval by SAMRA. Any person or organisation that uses information from this website and/or has a copy of information on this website or of part of the information on this website is liable for a fee as determined by SAMRA. All content, including membership lists, text, graphics, logos, designs, colours, layout and trademarks are the intellectual property of SAMRA unless otherwise indicated. Any unauthorised use of any materials may breach copyright, trademark, and other laws. Please submit authorisation requests to email@example.com.
Use of Information on this Site: Any personal information shown on the SAMRA website, for example, in member listings or advertisements, may not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, unsolicited communications of a research, commercial, sales or promotional nature, or spam of any kind.
Delivery of Goods and Services:
- Prices stated on this website are in South African Rands and does not include handling and delivery as applicable. All prices are excluding VAT (Value Added Tax).
- All orders and applications must be submitted online.
- All goods and services must be pre-paid in full, before delivery, and must be made within 14 days of the invoice issue date unless stated otherwise on the invoice.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer and must include an invoice number as reference. Bank charges must be paid by the customer.
- Receipt of orders are confirmed by e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods are delivered electronically, and services are delivered online or in the case of events, at various venues.
- Current, paid-up members of SAMRA receive discounted rates on all SAMRA products and services.
- If an invoice remains unpaid SAMRA may also recover all costs incurred with collection of the debt from the customer
Currency: Because SAMRA is a registered in South Africa, we operate in South African Rands. VAT is charged at 14% until 31 March 2018 and 15% from 1 April 2018 in South Africa.
Returns and Refunds: Any goods or services purchased from SAMRA can be cancelled or returned within 7 days of purchasing such goods or services without giving any reason. Purchasing means booked, ordered, or paid for. A 10% cancellation fee may apply to cover administrative costs. The balance will be credited to the purchaser’s account with SAMRA.
Disclaimer: Although SAMRA endeavours to provide accurate, up to date and truthful information, the information contained on this SAMRA website is provided without any warranties of any kind, including any warranty of fitness for any particular purpose. The SAMRA website may contain errors and imperfections. The views expressed by users and published on the SAMRA website do not necessarily represent the views of SAMRA. Neither SAMRA nor any of its employees, agents and associates make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly, tacitly or implied, as to the accuracy, fitness and/or completeness of the information or for any consequences resulting from the use of the information supplied. SAMRA will in no event be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising or resulting from the use of or inability to use this information, including but not limited to special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this information, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. SAMRA may make periodic changes to the information, at any time and without notice. These disclaimers also apply to third party websites linked to via the SAMRA website, and information contained on such third party websites has not been verified by SAMRA.
Domicile and Jurisdiction: SAMRA is based in the Republic of South Africa, and falls under the jurisdiction of the courts and the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Contact: Leonie Vorster, SAMRA CEO, email@example.com