The Services SETA will be embarking on stakeholder engagement sessions from June to September 2017, during which Services SETA management will visit provinces to engage with key stakeholders.
These stakeholders include both levy paying and non-levy paying members as well as partners. The sessions will also provide an opportunity to increase awareness about the Services SETA and its sectors with the focus on:
- Increasing Access and Participation in Services SETA’s offerings;
- Strengthening Services SETA’s Capacity for Supply;
- Information Dissemination;
- Intelligence Gathering; and
- Engagement of Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs) to ensure maximum participation of member companies.