Join us for the 2017 AI and Machine Learning Introductory Hackathon! The purpose of this event is to learn about Read more…
Category: Third-Party Resources
Useful links to third-party resources relevant to marketing research
SME Toolkit is a free resource to help small businesses to start, manage and grow their business. The SME Toolkit Read more…
In the fast changing world of data, research and insights, keeping up to date with the latest innovations and acquiring new skills and knowledge is a must-have. Combining a selection of the biggest topics globally and inviting top experts, the ESOMAR Academy provides a week of practical learning and hands-on tips for research providers and buyers on need-to-know subjects. The Academy is aimed at practicing data, research and insights professionals internationally.
The Services SETA has opened its applications for bursaries for all qualifications in the Service Sector. The intention is to Read more…
Our venue, Research Cottage in Melville, Johannesburg, is for sale. We would love to see it go to someone in the database that will continue to run it as the homely and welcoming venue that it is.
Research For Good 1752 NW Market St. #203 Seattle, WA 98107 email: email@example.com http://www.researchforgood.com/goodies/
- Young Researcher’s Guide to Research in China 21/06/2018
- A career in Market Research / Insights – does a specific education help? 18/06/2018
- What Infants Can Teach Us About the Future of Marketing 15/06/2018
- Shopping Experience in a “Phygital” World 14/06/2018
- Qualitative Research for Non-profits – Do’s and Dont’s 13/06/2018