If a Member has been an Associate Member or Independent Member for more than one (1) year immediately preceding the Read more…
Category: SAMRA Partners
For SAMRA members, professional recognition is a tangible way of showing dedication to high quality standards and continuous professional development to raise competency, knowledge and proficiency levels, giving a competitive edge, enhanced career opportunities and professional recognition of qualifications, expertise and contribution among peers in the industry.
All fees are shown excluding VAT. SAMRA is a registered VAT payer and VAT is charged at 14%.
- Young Researcher’s Guide to Research in China 21/06/2018
- A career in Market Research / Insights – does a specific education help? 18/06/2018
- What Infants Can Teach Us About the Future of Marketing 15/06/2018
- Shopping Experience in a “Phygital” World 14/06/2018
- Qualitative Research for Non-profits – Do’s and Dont’s 13/06/2018