If a Member has been an Associate Member or Independent Member for more than one (1) year immediately preceding the Read more…
Category: SAMRA Accredited Survey Interviewers
For SAMRA members, professional recognition is a tangible way of showing dedication to high quality standards and continuous professional development to raise competency, knowledge and proficiency levels, giving a competitive edge, enhanced career opportunities and professional recognition of qualifications, expertise and contribution among peers in the industry.
The Survey Interviewer qualification was registered by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) on 18 November 2015! What happens now? Read more…
Interviewer Qualification documents submitted to the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations.
The Africentric Research Academy Quantitative Interviewer course kicked off in Johannesburg on 20 August 2013, with the support of GfK Read more…
In 2014 we embarked on a national process to develop a qualification for Interviewers in South Africa. This process was Read more…
- Young Researcher’s Guide to Research in China 21/06/2018
- A career in Market Research / Insights – does a specific education help? 18/06/2018
- What Infants Can Teach Us About the Future of Marketing 15/06/2018
- Shopping Experience in a “Phygital” World 14/06/2018
- Qualitative Research for Non-profits – Do’s and Dont’s 13/06/2018