SAMRA membership offers unique benefits that grow the market research, social research, opinion polling and data analytics industry, enhance quality and professionalism in the industry, and delivers tangible and intangible value to SAMRA members.
Category: Membership Fees
Annual fees: March to February
(Partial fees for new members are invoiced pro rata for 25%, 50% or 75% of the SAMRA membership year)
All fees are shown excluding VAT. SAMRA is a registered VAT payer and VAT is charged at 14%.
- The Differences Between Real-Time and Agile Market Research 16/07/2018
- ESOMAR Networking Speed Date Events in Milan and Rome 12/07/2018
- Women in Research (WIRe) Launches Best Places to Work Award 09/07/2018
- As Governments go on break, what should be on your regulatory radar? 05/07/2018
- How much freedom is there to conduct election polls throughout the world? 05/07/2018