All the ethics that generally apply are amplified when it comes to social media research as it is such a public and powerful domain.
Category: Ethics Snippets
From time to time, SAMRA publishes information about ethical conduct to assist members and to ensure that we fulfil our public protection mandate
Updated ICC/ESOMAR International Code for market, opinion and social research and data analytics is future-proofed to strengthen public trust and confidence.
- Taking a Dose of Our Own Medicine: IMD London 2018 Review 21/05/2018
- How To Make Market Research More Agile 17/05/2018
- ESOMAR Foundation Making a Difference Competition 2018 – Winners announced! 16/05/2018
- Data Integration for Insights: Surveys + Sales + Social 15/05/2018
- Q&A with Jenni Romaniuk of The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute 09/05/2018