All the ethics that generally apply are amplified when it comes to social media research as it is such a public and powerful domain.
Category: Ethics Snippets
From time to time, SAMRA publishes information about ethical conduct to assist members and to ensure that we fulfil our public protection mandate
Updated ICC/ESOMAR International Code for market, opinion and social research and data analytics is future-proofed to strengthen public trust and confidence.
- The Differences Between Real-Time and Agile Market Research 16/07/2018
- ESOMAR Networking Speed Date Events in Milan and Rome 12/07/2018
- Women in Research (WIRe) Launches Best Places to Work Award 09/07/2018
- As Governments go on break, what should be on your regulatory radar? 05/07/2018
- How much freedom is there to conduct election polls throughout the world? 05/07/2018