The SAMRA Bursary Service brings together students in need and SAMRA members who are able to give worthy students the opportunity to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at an accredited Southern African Higher Education Institution while also gaining valuable work experience.
Category: SAMRA Bursary Service
The SAMRA Bursary Service brings together SAMRA Organisation members and students in need.
The Services SETA has opened its applications for bursaries for all qualifications in the Service Sector. The intention is to Read more…
The ESOMAR Foundation awarded its first post-graduate scholarship in South Africa, to Nicolin Mamuya. The scholarship award was announced at the Read more…
Zinzi Booi: Marketing Research is as I see it a way into a world beyond that of the naked eye, Read more…
- Young Researcher’s Guide to Research in China 21/06/2018
- A career in Market Research / Insights – does a specific education help? 18/06/2018
- What Infants Can Teach Us About the Future of Marketing 15/06/2018
- Shopping Experience in a “Phygital” World 14/06/2018
- Qualitative Research for Non-profits – Do’s and Dont’s 13/06/2018