The Services SETA cordially invites stakeholders within the Marketing Research industry to an Industry Forum to discuss skills development for the industry.
The ESOMAR Global Market Research study is an annual tracker that aims to collate key data and information about the insights industry worldwide. It provides valuable information on the evolution of the industry.
The SAMRA AGM is scheduled for 6 August 2018 We hereby call for proposals to the AGM, including nominations to the SAMRA Read more…
Once a year, the research industry gathers to showcase the best of Southern African market research at the SAMRA Annual Read more…
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor Thank you to our Silver Sponsor Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor
Bidding is open for a limited number of last minute Silver Package tickets for the SAMRA Annual Conference 2018 in Umhlanga on 12 and 13 June
Jason Brownlee Company director, innovator, data analyst & consumer insight expert, Colourtext Jason is a senior analytics and market research innovator with Read more…
At SAMRA we are passionate about everything that helps society, organisations, communities and individuals to thrive. To help us make a difference, we are running a competition for full-time students at accredited higher education institutions in Southern Africa, for the best idea for research that could lead to the ultimate make-things-better hack! #samrastudentchallenge
- The Differences Between Real-Time and Agile Market Research 16/07/2018
- ESOMAR Networking Speed Date Events in Milan and Rome 12/07/2018
- Women in Research (WIRe) Launches Best Places to Work Award 09/07/2018
- As Governments go on break, what should be on your regulatory radar? 05/07/2018
- How much freedom is there to conduct election polls throughout the world? 05/07/2018